The word Christian, once a powerful descriptor of a peculiar people, has become meaningless. It no longer identifies those who have aligned themselves with the person of Jesus Christ.
Imagine a world in which Christians again looked like Jesus.
- Where spiritual leaders made disciples
- Where churches were groups of people with an insatiable desire to follow their Saviour
- Where those who identified themselves with Jesus accurately represented his character
It’s time to:
- Simplify, clarify and focus your spiritual life
- Raise up Christian leaders who make disciples
- Help churches rediscover their reason for existence
- Honestly ask “Am I identifiable as a follower of Jesus Christ?”
This book will challenge you to be a disciple and a maker of disciples!